Come on a hiking adventure with us! Spice up your weekday evening with a workout and breathtaking views!
The night hike is organised by Kerry Running Club, and led by Andrew West, Assistant Vice President, Sports and Health Club, Shangri-La Group. The running club aims to gather like-minded colleagues through morning runs every month. If morning run is too early for you, this event might be what you are looking for.
Date:12 May 2021 (Wednesday)
Time of Assembly: 7 PM
Venue of Assembly: Lobby of Kerry Centre, Quarry Bay
Venue of Dismissal: Parkview
Route: Quarry Bay > Mount Parker > Mount Butler > Jardine's Lookout > Parkview. For more details, please click HERE.
Route Length: 6.3km
Duration: 2.5 hours
Difficulty Level: 3 / 5
- This event is suitable for intermediate hikers.
- Please bring along your head lamp, backpack, water and snacks.
- Participants are advised to have light weight belongings.
- Event schedule is subject to change due to adverse weather.
- Transportation allowances will be provided for those travelling from workplace outside Hong Kong Island.