KG Services Limited ("we", "us", "our") respects your privacy, and is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of personal information you provide to us or we collect about you when you use our website https://www.kuokgroup.com/kerryengagement ("Website") or when you register for workshops, programs and/or events organized by member(s) of the Kuok Group or their staff (collectively, “Activities”). This Policy is governed by and observes the requirements of the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. “Kuok Group” means Kerry Holdings Limited, Kerry Properties Limited, Kerry Logistics Network Limited and Shangri-La Asia Limited, and their subsidiaries and affiliates.
This Policy explains our practices in collecting and handling personal data. This Policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal data and serves as the guidelines to be observed by us.
You will be asked to consent to the terms of this Policy when registering to access, or corresponding with us via, the Website, or otherwise where required under applicable law. Otherwise your continued use of the Website will constitute your deemed consent to the terms of this Policy.
Types of Personal Information We Collect
Information you provide to us:
We collect personal data you provide directly to us, which includes:
• your name in full, email address, office number, mobile number, Staff ID;
• the name of your employer, the department you are with, and your work location;
• names and contact information you provide about your families or friends when you sign up on their behalf for Activities;
• name and phone number of your emergency contact;
• name and phone number of emergency contact of those you have signed up for Activities; and
• any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
Please note that providing personal data to us is voluntary on your part. If you choose not to provide us certain information, you may not be able to participate the Activities, or enjoy the offers published on the Website.
If you provide personal data of any third party, we will treat that you have obtained consent from such third party to disclose such personal data for the purposes stated herein.
Photo and Video Taking
In addition of the above personal information, we may take photographs and videos, and record audio clips during our activities and events, which are not intended for the purpose of identifying any individual. These images will be used and published by us, your employer, its affiliates or co-organizers for the following purposes:
• for promotion of campaigns, activities and events;
• for their printed publicity or archive for future reference; and
• for their online publicity (including any social media platform).
If you would prefer photos, video and audio clips of you or your accompanying participants taken at our Activities not to be used or published, or if you would like us to cease using or publishing them at any time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will use our reasonable endeavors to meet your request
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Website:
When you access or use the Website, we may collect non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”), including:
• information used to create your online account (such as username and password). We never store passwords in plain text format, only secure password hashes;
• the IP address from which you access our Website (an IP address is the number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web);
• information about your computer system or device, the type of browser and operating system you used to access our Website;
• the internet address of the website from which you accessed to our Website;
• the date and time you access our site;
• your preferences, your online activity; and
• your location information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use the personal data you provide to us for the purposes set out below:
• to design, arrange and coordinate Activities;
• to process, evaluate and respond to your requests, inquiries and registrations;
• to facilitate communications with you;
• to verify your identity when you sign up for Activities or wish to enjoy offers provided by members of the Kuok Group; and
• any other purposes as may be required, authorized or permitted by law.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Except as described herein or at the time of collection, we will not disclose your personal data. We may disclose personal information about you with:
• employees or personnel who organize or coordinate the Activities you have signed up;
• any service provider, agent or contractor who provides computer, data processing, data storage or other services in connection with the operation and maintenance of this Website to us;
• any other party with your consent; and
• any law enforcement, courts, Government or regulatory bodies (in whatever jurisdiction), or otherwise in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, court order or legal process.
In any event, we will not sell your personal data.
Overseas Transfers of Your Personal Data
Retention of Personal Data
Our Commitment to Data Security
We have in place reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of your personal data and to keep your personal data confidential. These measures are subject to ongoing review and monitoring. To protect your personal data, we also require our third-party service providers to take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data confidential and to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of personal data, and to act at all times in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
Third Party Sites
Your Rights and Contact Us
You have the right to request to access to and correction of your personal data held by us. Any such request shall be made in writing to: Community Investment and Employee Engagement Department, KG Services Ltd, at 31/F Kerry Centre, 683 King’s Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong, or email@example.com.
This Website may use two types of cookies (small data files placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website): a "session cookie," which expires immediately when you end your browsing session and a "persistent cookie," which stores information on your hard drive so when you end your browsing session and return to this website later, the cookie information is still available.You may opt out of cookies with the preferences in your browser.
Last Updated: September 2020