Raindrop 24-hour counselling hotline are all ears for you and your family members. We understand and respect that each colleague have their own obligations and responsibilities in life which could be daunting at times.
This hotline is here to help you manage your own feelings when times get tough - including sharing tips for resolving conflicts and calming things down in your family, work and personal relationships. Apart from that, if you are taking care of your parents or kids, and is having a hard time to find out the community services around you, you are welcome to call too!
How can Raindrop Hotline help?
Raindrop Hotline is here
- When you or your family members are stressing out, feeling depressed and need someone to talk to
- When struggling with work disputes, caregiving to your elder parents or kids
- When you need recommendations on the available community resources around you
- To listen and provide support to help you go through your up's and down's in life
- To provide credible, professional counselling service operated by well-trained counselors
- To provide a free and personal consultation. All call records will be kept confidential from your employer
- If you would prefer a face to face meeting over phone calls. It can be arranged upon request
Call Raindrop Hotline at 5406 3770. Ready to listen anywhere, anytime.