Raindrop Tertiary Education Bursaries provide financial assistance to employees in need of help with their children’s school fees for local and overseas tertiary education, and encourage colleagues' children to pursue higher education of their interest.
- Currently working in Kerry Holdings, Kerry Properties, Kerry Logistics or Shangri-La Group as a permanent employee, and has worked in the Group more than 3 years
- In need of financial assistance
- Your child must be below the age of 23
- For your child studying full-time local or overseas bachelor degrees, associate degrees, higher diplomas, diplomas and certificate programmes
*Application period for Raindrop Tertiary Education Bursaries for Your Child 2023-24 has ended. Please stay tuned for the next application period.
- Applications for foundation and bridging courses will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- It is not guranteed that your application will be approved. And if it is approved, the bursary amount may vary with the requested amount.
- If you are already receiving Raindrop Bursary, no extra application is needed.