Looking for a stimulating wargame experience? Join Kerry Engagement for an adventurous day at Red Zone, the largest indoor wargaming venue in Hong Kong which provides ample space for learning shooting and wargaming techniques, developing teamwork and getting to know new friends. All level of players are welcome.
Date: 2 Dec 2023 (Sat)
Venue: Red Zone (L18, MegaBox, 38 Wang Chiu Rd, Kowloon Bay)
Instructor: Cyrus Lai, International Sport Shooter
Content: Target shooting, team shooting game, gel blaster wargame
*Gel blaster are made up of 99% water, a less painful option when compared to BB bullets.
Game Zone #1 West World- a 10,000 square feet arena inspired by old west movies featuring a saloon, a police station and a jail.
Game Zone #2 Wonderland- a 10,000 square feet arena inspired by magical forests and mystical creatures, featuring castles, troll houses and magical mushrooms.
- The event is open to colleagues only and all level of players are welcome.
- Welcome both English and Cantonese speakers.
- Participants who are pregnant, with any cardiopulmonary diseases, high blood pressures or recent surgeries (last 30 days) should not take part in the event.
- Participants are required to attend the whole 4-hour event, coming late or leaving early are not accepted.
- Goggles, vests, gloves and gel blaster will be provided.
- If the number of registrants exceeds the quota, we will allocate by drawing lots.
- Registration deadline: 16 Nov 2023 (Thu)